Thursday, July 10, 2008

dead beat tenants

Most people complain about their landlord ' oh he is slow in repairing stuff, o, he's so mean blah, blah blah, but today my issue is with dead beat tenants.
Before I talk about deadbeat tenant, i'll define in my own words who a deadbeat tenant is. 'A tenant who has an excuse at the beginning of every month as to why they cannot make a payment and think that they are smater than their landlord'
When I moved states, I left my beautiful condo in the hands of an agent who finally got some tenants. But alas, i think they are the most annoying people, I've encoutered. Every month, its one excuse or the other and right now I'm in the process of suing them which is costing me MONEY. I'm so pissed, my irritation with them actually feels like ants crawling up my back.
I cannot wait for the court date, to get the deadbeats out. Dont these people understand that I need to pay mortgage on the place and that I'm not running a state prison where people can stay for free. Its been two months of no rent and I'm ready for them to leave NOW.I understand that people have financial problems and no one is immune from that, but at least let me know something and dont keep feeding me lies thinking that I'll swallow them hook, line and sinker.
Remember what you sow in life is exactly what you reap. So if you are renter be considerate of your landlord and put yourself in their shoes sometimes.
Ok thanks for letting me vent.

No comments: