Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th

Happy Independence day! It feels good to have an extra day off from work, school or the routine of life.
I've missed blogging but it seems that I kind of became addicted to facebook but not to worry I rebuke that addiction (lol). But seriously, Facebook is the place to be. I think it is the 'amebo' avenue of the internet from who's getting married, to who went to what party or whose dating who. Na wah. There are people who put every single picture that they take on face book and update their status every day. So you dont need to ask them any questions because the story has already been posted on facebook. I'm back here though, because I'm kind of tired of all the amebo.
I 've got a whole lot to write about that I've observed over the months but i've got to sit and think hard. I promise i'll be back shortly

No comments: